In this highly competent era, our institution is dedicated to provide assistance and guidance to the students in getting quality employment. A number of companies are associated with SPMIT which offer immense training and employment opportunities for our students. Besides this, our close tie- ups with other organizations provide us an edge. The group is committed to assist students in securing a seat for ’implant’ industrial training and employment.
The Specific Vision, Mission and Objectives of Training and Placement Cell.
To make students aware of corporate and industry culture to furnish them with necessary training & expertise that would conceptualize professional skills in matching the expectation of the industry.
- Arrange campus recruitment drives for The Students.
- To Motivate the Student’s for entrepreneurship and develop business strategies.
- Initiate continuous interaction with Students regarding company’s expectation & selection process.
- To arrange Summer Training and Industrial Training for the Students of all courses.
- To create awareness among students regarding available career option and help them in identifying their career objectives.
- Act as a bridge between Institutions, Students, Alumni and The Corporate World.
- Organize activities concerning career planning, growth and sustainability.
Training & Placement Cell Head
Name: Mr. Amit Kumar Singh
(Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department)
Mobile : +91 - 7080103923